AgBiome is supported by a powerful syndicate of outstanding investors.
- ARCH Venture Partners – Premier provider of seed and early stage venture capital for technology firms, with a special competence in co-founding and building firms from start-up.
- Harris and Harris Group – Venture capital company specializing in nanotechnology and microsystems that operates as a business development company under the Investment Company Act of 1940.
- Innotech Advisors
- Polaris Partners – Venture capital firm with passion for innovation that has relationships with outstanding visionaries principally in technology and healthcare.
- Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund (Pontifax Ag Tech) – Pontifax AgTech is a pioneering growth capital investor in food and agriculture technology.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is dedicated to the idea that all people deserve the chance to live healthy, productive lives.
- The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO) – UTIMCO is a 501(c)(3) external investment management corporation formed to oversee investments for The University of Texas and Texas A&M Systems. Created in March 1996, UTIMCO was the first external investment corporation formed by a public university system.
AgBiome has three strategic investors. These firms receive no special rights for their equity investments.
- Monsanto Growth Ventures – Venture capital arm of Monsanto that invests in companies with the potential to create new technologies for farmers.
- Novozymes – Novozymes’ biosolutions increase industrial efficiency across the world and provide cost savings for our customers.
- Syngenta Ventures – Venture capital arm of Syngenta that invests in companies with the potential to help growers around the world farm more productively.